Monday, October 12, 2009

good-bye BDHS (for now)

To all my students:
I want to thank you for making me feel at home here at Bishop Dwenger High School. I have enjoyed every minute of my experience, and feel that most of my fellow student teachers got the short end of the stick as far as their placements are concerned! I leave you in the hands of a great teacher, Mrs. Gonzagowski; she is an amazing teacher and you are all so blessed to have her as your "real teacher". I look forward to seeing you all in the spring when I visit to assist in your research papers. I will also be subbing next semester here so I am sure you will see me around. Good luck with the rest of your school year! Study hard and come to class prepared everyday!
God bless,
Ms. D

1 comment:

  1. Awwww....Ms. D I will miss you so much. Thanks so much for coming here and teaching our class, it was really fun to have you! I learned a lot and you are such a wonderful teacher. I hope all goes well in Ireland and can't wait to see you in the spring. Good luck and God bless!

    ~MaryAnne

    ReplyDelete