Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Images of The Globe Theater







Hi everyone!
You should be able to see several pictures I took while visiting The Globe Theatre in London. This is a re-construction of the original Globe which burnt down in the 1600s. The Globe Theatre is where Shakespeare's plays were performed by the Lord Chamberlain's Men. For more information, and a virtual tour you can go to this website
http://www.shakespeares-globe.org/

I am trying to get my images up from Ireland so be patient! I will try to upload asap.
Ms. D

1 comment:

  1. Ms. D!!!! its ari and sami jo again!! hahaha...well its good to know that you and josh are doin well! :) the school wont let us look at your pictures..they're blocked :'( o welllll.. anyways we are diagramming right now and its pretty fun. good luck helping your friend with her baby!! i love babies! that might have something to do with me havin 8 younger sisters that i've gotten to watch grow up and right now theres a 1 2 and 3 year old. anywhooooo have fun!!!!! keep us posted!!!

    ReplyDelete