Sunday, November 1, 2009

Back in Bundoran

LONDON was ab-FAB! You guys would have loved to have gone. I did soooo much in so little time, actually I'm pretty impressed with how much I got to see. I went to the Globe Theater and the Rose, West Minster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, and yes the Queen was there, I saw Big Ben, Parliment, the London Eye, Kensington Gardens, Knotting Hill, etc. I really loved London : ) but I am happy to be back here in Ireland, even though it's soooo cold and rainy today. I start teaching more this week, and will be discussing my favorite play-write Shakespeare!!! My students are studying Romeo and Juliet, and I can't wait to show them pictures from the Globe. Anyways....today I'm just prepping lessons, and hanging out at the bed and breakfast. Tomorrow I get to move into my apartment and I'm super excited about that. I will write more at a later date.
Cheers!
Ms. D

No comments:

Post a Comment