Monday, November 30, 2009

Surfing in Ireland

So I just wanted to let you all know that I took a surf lesson on Saturday in Bundoran! Surfing was so much fun! I wore a wetsuit obviously, although I really didn't feel that cold. My fingers were the only part of my body that really got numb after awhile. I managed to stand on my board a few times, and was told that I had a 'natural surfing stance' whatever that means! I will send some pictures to Mrs. G in the form of an email so you all can see. I can not wait to come back to Indiana, and I will be sure to come in and see you all : ) Study hard! I know finals are coming up for you all in a few weeks, make sure you review your notes in all of your classes for about 30 minutes per subject each night! Good luck and see you all soon!
Ms. D

No comments:

Post a Comment